Pages

28 April 2011

Famous

Hey guys! Long time no post, which I was kindly reminded of by my lovely friend Stacie over at Officially Different! At least someone is reading...

So I can now officially add writer, producer, and director to my resume because of this ultra fun/cheesy video I did for work! Don't laugh too hard but I make a cameo appearance as "Susan".

More posts to come--- I have family in town so we have been having lots of adventures over the past few days and I can't wait to share what I've been up to!

Toodles!

p.s. if the link to the video doesn't work, let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I say MASTERPIECE??? Susan was the silent show stealer. I loved it - made my day! I also really liked the narrator's voice - really dull and completely perfect! :) Ha!

    Love you! Can't wait to hear about your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better put that donut down Timmy… HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete