Pages

13 May 2011

Happy Friday!

Here's some links:

From S*** my Students write, this had me in a laughing fit today. Okay this one and this one did too. In fact just check out the whole site, I dare you not to pee your pants.

Only in Texas

Plus... Jellies are a thing again! I bought a pair last weekend at DSW. The plasticky shoe smell of my childhood is in the air and I'm loving every minute of it!!


Sitting all day is killing you --- ain't that the truth! I've been taking daily walks to get away from my desk

They're continuing this show? God help us.

Can't wait till this book comes out!



Going to see Portugal the Man this weekend at the Bluebird... can't wait! Last time we tried to go for Amanda's bachelorette and it was sold out and it was my fault. bummer.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I love the jellies. I kept trying to say that today, but just couldn't find the right moment to incorporate it into our convo about organic birth control :) Loved seeing you. You HAVE to move to Nebraska. Lv you! amanda

    ReplyDelete