Pages

04 November 2010

Tim Fite!

Okay guys, so I went to a concert on Monday night at the Hi-Dive. I love going to concerts without any expectations which is what I did this time since I was invited by a friend and didn't know anything about any of the bands that were playing.



So, Tim Fite opened for Azure Ray and Tim Kasher. We were waiting for things to get started and this guy in white overalls and a shaved head (except for some long stringy pieces on top) gets up on stage and starts rockin it! He had such great stage presence and his show was actually a performance, it was smart and funny and was a little indie/hip hop/country. You could also tell that he totally got into it and he put on such a great show. The Rambo song was hilarious and definitely worth checking out.

I didn't stick around to see Azure Ray's whole performance, they're stuff isn't really my style--- girly, breathy harmonies- meh. So I went next door to Sputnik for some yummy vegan tacos. Tim Kasher was pretty good but I didn't stick around for the whole thing because my lame ass usually goes to bed at 9:30. Before I left I had to pick up one of Tim Fite's albums though so I chose Fair Ain't Fair which I have been rockin' in my car since Monday night. Every time I listen to it, I get into it even more so here are a few of my favorites:

Big Mistake
Yesterday's Garden
More Clothes

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this artist before, but totally love his music. Oh, and you should check out this post and put a playlist on your blog instead of a 30 second teaser :)

    http://livingeasilyinspired.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-playlist.html

    Keep the music posts coming! Lv ya! -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my laptop is in the shop right now so I'm having to do all of my posts from work! Oh and I was gonna tell you that I can't make a comment on your blog and I'm such an idiot I can't even figure out how to follow your blog through blogger.

    I can't wait to make a playlist! Just wait, it's gonna be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete